martedì 28 maggio 2013

MENKES: WALK-AUCTION

 
Curious to know what's in the closet by Suzy Menkes? Soon you will find out, because Christie's going to put on sale the heads of the most valuable British journalist through an online auction.




These include a clutch of Chanel personalized with golden letters with the name "Suzy" and a scarf by Hermès silk. But even clothes Christian Lacroix and complete with Yves Saint Laurent.




"I never threw anything of my wardrobe, since 1964," says the journalist. "If I had a fairly large open space would lay my clothes there, as in an art gallery. But it would be a bit 'sad. They need to live again. Auction will give them the opportunity to go out again in the light of sun, to give someone else the same joy they have given me. "




The top lot of the sale? A jacket cocktail of Yves Saint Laurent in 1980, estimated at between 1,000 and 2,000 pounds.


 







 






 




Nessun commento:

Posta un commento