giovedì 18 aprile 2013

INVITATION FOR THE PRADA FASHION SHOW!

Hello everyone, I do not remember if you ever said that about two months ago, in February I went during Milan fashion week, hoping to be able to enter the parade prada despite not having the invitation.
unfortunately I was not able to enter, because the gate was guarded by a dozen garde, which controlled sgnato if your name was on the guest list.
my course was not there, I have long wondered if it would be possible to stretch the rules and frami enter, but to no avail, however, a very nice pr, gave me the email address to write to Ms. Miuccia Prada! !
I was very happy to have your email!
then, just arrived home I wrote.
A few days later, I received an email from a certain Antonella DeMauro, which, I presume, with Miuccia own work, and wrote to me that he had received my email and that was very loved!
and you know what he told me?!
that if he can get me an invitation mail me!! speriamoche gonna make it! I'd be the happiest person in the world!!!!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento